Putting it together...

Well,  I was finally able to spend Saturday working on cleaning up the garage a bit so I could cut the rest of the lumber necessary to build both of my 3' modules.  I am once again really glad I purchased the Bosch Table Saw at the Pawn Shop for $200 less than I would have brand new.  I did some cleanup on it and it runs like it is still brand new.  Anyway, with the pieces cut, I pulled out my Kreg Pocket Hole Jig and read the instructions and then did my figuring.

What I ended up with was some great fastening holes.


Then putting the parts together was so simple!






So, I am extremely happy with this project so far and again glad I purchased my Jig!  I'll finish putting my second kit together and then try to figure out how to find 2" Polystyrene to use for my top.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it and may have to settle for 4 pieces of 1/2" glued together.  I tried to see if I could get some shipped down to Texas to me, but the $180 shipping cost made me think "nope, not going to do that".

If anyone from Texas knows where to get some 1" or 2" foam that is 2' x 4'....or can be cut down to that size.....I'd like to get the information from you.  Well, thanks for stopping in.

Comments

Popular Posts