Easter Weekend Work

Well, I'm glad I had a long weekend.  I was able to get a lot done....as you saw in some of my posts earlier.

This is the last update for the weekend.  I was able to get 4 of the 6 fascia boards installed. Now all I have to do is get the other two in. Then it will be time to paint them.  After that I will put in the UP5s and wire them up.

Two more modules to build after this as part of the siding, but I might digress just a bit to build a loop with coaling operations on it.  Could be fun...will definitely need help from John H. (ideas and Structures) and Jon R. (wood-crafter and all around good guy...even if he is an HO Scaler).  So, more to come, more to come.

I am really thinking about NMRA 2013....taking some Free-MoN modules with me.  My wife might take my son to visit family in Kansas....we'll see....we'll see.  If so, I might be able to make it.  Just have to see about costs....

Before I forget, if you follow this and know some N scale folks in the Houston area that are looking for something other than N-Trak/T-Trak....suggest this blog to them.  I would very much like to add to the group of Free-MoNers in the Houston area.









Thanks for dropp'n in!

Comments

Popular Posts