Demolishing and building for 2013

Well, 2013 is now here and the project list for myself gets longer and longer.  The only issue is "TIME"!!!  I have none...or at least very little anymore to work on my projects.  The cause, well, he is 7 months old, but it isn't his fault.  So, I'm just taking it slow.

My wife and I have been discussing the playroom and we both agreed that is was time to starting cleaning up.  So, my train layout upstairs was dismantled today.  I was able to save my helix and pack it in a box for use later possibly.

Here are some photos....I didn't think to take some earlier, but oh well.it was much larger than this.

What is left of the river.



The last section I took down...it also wrapped farther to the left into the other corner to make a loop.


A clean corner....and a fully demolished layout.  It took 2 years to build and  4 hours to tear down.

Well, now that I will no longer be working on my home layout my focus will be on Free-Mo(N).  I already am working on a couple of yard modules that could be ready by summer, but I'm really going to have to get the guys at the club house excited about this.  Many are still stuck on N-Trak....oh the pain.

Well, Happy New Year to 2013.  I hope it is full of blessings and wonderful things.

Comments

Popular Posts