First Cuts

Well, I started on my first Free-MoN module today.  Went to the hardware store this morning at 8am and bought 1-4x8 3/4" Birch Plywood, 1-2x4 3/4" Birch Plywood, and 1-2x2 3/4" Scrap Plywood.  I really like when you can get to the stores when they have great sales.  I picked it all up for less than $30.  What a huge bargain!!!


Next, I began to setup my table saw and measured my plywood.


Then, I measured again and cut.  I decided to do a three (3) foot module that would be my siding transition module.  I'll end up making another module just like it so they are a pair.  After that...I"ll build the middle modules.




Well, I'll keep working on it.  I have a few more cuts to make and then I'll get some material to make legs.  I'm not sure if I'll make them fully adjustable between 40" and 50", or just go for the 50" and make them adjustable by a couple inches up and down.

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts