Concept Modules

Well, I have been working on some Free-MoN Module concepts.  I'm trying to get a bunch of different ideas together to share with others in the club.  I'm thinking that the more ideas that are available to the other members that want to build modules.  I want to spark interest and enthusiasm in Free-MoN, Free-Mo!

Here are my concepts:


This shows the single mainline to either a double track or siding.    The next is the middle modules that could be used.




Next is an industrial siding.  It could be anything you would want it to be.



I also drew a Y Module.



Finally, I went to the diamonds in Rosenburg, TX.  This is where the BNSF, UP, and old SP (Now KCS) intersect.  I need one more trip out there to make sure it is just right.

So, I'm still working on many more.  I need to finish up my loops and corners.  Well, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts