More, More, More...

and very little train time.

Well, its been just about 8 weeks since Grant has blessed us with his presence.  Being a father is the second best thing in my life...my wife Audrey is the first.

This Saturday I was able to spend all day at the club house working on my Free-MoN modules and also helping out with our swap meet.  The swap meet was a big success and I look forward to doing more.

So, I didn't grab any photos of the progress....so here is the run down.

I think I am finished painting scenery...I'm sure I'll have touch up to do.  Next is wiring the modules.  After that I will take and put the desert sand and brush on and then do the signals and finishing touches.  I'm not sure how I'm going to run the signals yet...I'm thinking about fabricating some ribbon wire to Cat-5 modules so I can run the length of the module to just use one SE8C.

Well, I'll get some photos the next time!  See ya'll the next time the train rolls through the station!

Comments

  1. When Cullen heard your phone ring tonight while you were sitting at the table and he was at Karis' high chair he yelled out "choo choo?"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts