Some more carving done....

Well, I was able to do some carving on my second module finally.  I have taken my modules to the Club House to finish them.  I think that the more the N Scale guys see me working on them and adding modules, the more I will bring them over to the Dark Side.

I hope to Spackle on Tuesday Night and paint the foam a desert brown Thursday Night.  Then I can do some light sand work on the wet paint to make it look like desert.   I hope to get some tufts of grass and such to make it all come together.  I have some signals that were built for me and I'm not sure how I want to mount them yet, but...it will all work out as I continue to get these two modules done.

Here are a couple pics of my carving..shaving...landscaping...



Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts