PCB Ties - First Test

Hey everyone,

I have made progress!  I know it has been a bit since my last update, but with the arrival of our first child in about 2 months, I've been working on the rooms.

So, I've glued the track, but I didn't glue the end cap areas.  I left them unglued so I could place PCB Ties down and solder them to the rail.  Here is my first one.

I'm now done with all 4 ends on the double track.

Next, I will epoxy the areas down and align them as close as possible.  I realized from this picture that going forward, I'm going to have to use a chalk line to make sure my cuts are perfect, but this is ok....I hope.  I'll find out when I start working on my other modules.  If I need to fix them....I will.....for now....keep on roll'n. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to do the single ends and get the glued as well.  

Well, thanks for looking.  I'll have more updates soon....if all goes well.

Comments

Popular Posts