Family

Well, I would have to say that between work and family, I really haven't had much time to do all of the Free-MoN work I've wanted to.  I will have to say though that even though I haven't been able to do what I've wanted to, others have been "Full Steam Ahead"!

With that, I was able to bring a few things home from the club and work on in the garage.  I was able to get it done in a week and taken back to the club to work on there.  So, all in all, I hope that the next few months will be better, but soon my family of three will be 4.  With a new one in sight for December....I won't be able to get away over the holiday like I want, but oh well.  I keep telling myself, "when the last one is old enough..."

Until that day, I'll spend most of my time with my family and let this hobby be 3rd.


Comments

Popular Posts