The Bug of Free-MoN

Friday was a day off from work for myself.  FINALLY!!!!!  NO PHONE CALLS FROM WORK.

Anyway, NWX N Scalers had a good work session and we were able to get some legs and pockets built and a new module stood up.  (we have a bit of work still on it to get the legs where we want them, but we have the basic idea down and now we can produce more.

As for the bug....two more people are building modules now!

One of them will be building 4, 2ft x 4ft modules to be the backbone for his Houston Ship Channel.

The other member is going to do 4, 3ft x 4ft modules to build a Steel Mill with all the ovens, mills, power house, etc.  He is even trying to figure out how to get the "high line" to work out.

Now, we have more member that hasn't been able to make it to work sessions, but I hope that we will be able to give him the crossing module for him to decorate (scenic).


One of the other members isn't sure what he is going to build, other than ships for the ship channel....but, this guy is a model builder....he will study it and then build it.  His work is great!

Ah yes, myself, I will be working on 2 curves so we can kick around obstacles in our path.  After those, I want to build something with my 4 Coal Flood Loaders.  Not sure what it will look like, but that's ok.  I'd rather get some of the fundamental modules done so we can have others made.

Well, thanks for stopping by.  I hope over the next few months I'll be able to post more.


Comments

Popular Posts