If you Build it...that means I have Foam!

Super Excited!

I have Foam and I am ready to Build some Modules.


I measured and cut...placed the foam in for a test fit.  Looks great!


Glued and placed, now it is setting up.







My next updates will show my progress of landscaping and then track laying.  Hopefully it won't take long, I'm behind a month already and I'd like to get my two modules done for San Jac Show in Stafford, TX.  I'm not going to run them, but I do want to take them to help inspire other N Scale folks to see the new Free-MoN Concepts.   My hopes are to get a few more local folks to join in the fun.  I'll be super excited when I get the rest of the NWX N Scale Division folks building modules too!  This will be way awesome and I can't wait for a show that we can run these.  I hope to invite Paul from LA over to run with us this year as well....as long as everything works out.  He helped us see that Free-MoN is really very simple and that modules can be any size or shape.

So, until my next post!  See you at the Depot!

Comments

Popular Posts