Blue Styrofoam (Polystyrene)

SCORE!!!!!

I've been looking for 2" DOW Extruded Polystyrene for about 2 months now.  I was finally able to mention this to some of the club members of Northwest Crossing Model Railroad Club.  My friend Mark said that he was given some information years ago and went looking for it that night.  At the Club Meeting Friday night, Mark presented me with the information!  

I've asked Home Depot, Lowes, ACE Hardware, and one local building company about getting the Styrofoam, but the story was either they couldn't get it in because it wasn't in district or that they didn't carry it. So, I am super excited now.  I can finally get my foam placed on my two modules and begin to work on laying the track.

I still need to put legs on, but I think I have an idea on what I'm gong to do....but that's another post for another day.

Below is the information of the supplier.  If you live in the Houston Metro area....here ya go.

Century Systems, Inc.
5810 N. Houston Rosslyn Rd.
Houston, TX  77091

713-686-0346

Talk to Steve

Dow Styrofoam
2" x 4' x 8'      $34.19ea
3" x 4' x 8'      $48.05ea
4" x 2' x 8'      $34.19ea


Well, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts